Monday, 27 September 2010

Another space filler

Urgh, I am having trouble finding the time for a proper post, but here's a little something for this evening: The Differential Diagnosis

There as many ways to do this as there diagnoses (PRO TIP: It's never Lupus, but it might be TB) but the one my PBL group has settled on for the next few weeks is the acronym, Investigations - a like so,

Idiopathic/ Iatrogenic
Neoplasm
Vascular
Endocrine
Structural/ Mechanical
Traumatic
Inflammatory
Genetic/ Congenital
Autoimmune
Toxic
Infective
Old age/ Degenerative
Nutritional
Spontaneous/ Social

And as for history taking, I'm yet to find a good one, so I just end up humming...

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I've actually been looking for a good one to cover all those headings.

    Good timing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete