Saturday, 5 February 2011

30 Day challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality


My zodiac sign is Libra and I think it fits me rather well.

Some of my more Libran qualities:

  • A desire for balance
  • Even-handedness
  • A love of luxury but a dislike of ostentation
  • A strong belief in my cause, whatever it is
  • A preference for peace over conflict
  • A love of public service
  • A dislike of confusion, being rushed and sloppiness
I am, however, more than familiar with the notion of Cold Reading and how 5 million people cannot have the same day (if you take the population of the UK to be roughly 60 million people). It is (as Granny Weatherwax would say) Headology and a bit of fun so long as you don't take it too seriously. Certainly, not something to put too much faith in nor spend money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment