Friday, 1 July 2011

So, Google+

So I finished my Musculo-skeletal exam this morning and came home to find a Google+ invite in my inbox. It's pretty neat and I can see me enjoying using it more than Facebook - if my cadre of friends get involved.

However.

If you add people who aren't on Google+ yet to a group and post a message to your profile that they can see, Google+ offers to send them an email. Useful right? Not so much if you've lumped everyone together and you say something which your friends might find funny, but your parents/ in-laws not so much

At first I was like



But then I was like


I've spent the last 4 hours furiously revising clinical skills. And will be doing that tomorrow. And Sunday. So whatever. Ask me about finger clubbing and spider naevi and sub-acromial bursitis.

I dare you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on Google+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I haven't checked out google+ yet but I've avoided facebook purely for that reason - keeping those things away from the relatives. If the whole circles thing lives up to the hype I might think of hoping on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person can't study all the time - procrastination is an essential part of anyone's medical training. Hence why I blog...

    ReplyDelete