Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Exams

[insert obligatory post about exam season here]

Seriously though, I'm looking down the barrel of exams I feel unprepared for on topics I'm not particularly interested in.

Consequently I've not had time to think of something interesting to say about the psych lectures we've been having recently, other than I'm quite enjoying it and I'm actually looking forward to the idea of a mental state interview in the OSCEs this time around.

And I'm dog tired. I think I feel a bit burnt out and look forward to a summer holiday free of medicine. Just got to head down and just get it done.

P.S. the upshot of doing psych lectures at this time of the year is I can tell how well I am/ am not coping by asking myself all the screening questions about anxiety disorders!

No comments:

Post a Comment