Monday, 28 March 2011

A case of the Mondays (again)

Overslept
faffed around
jeans crumpled after they've been tumble-dried
No time to make the bed
Waited in line at the train station, only to find I had money on my oystercard
Missed my train
Running late
ATM only dispensing 20's, no 10's

Realise school starts an hour later than I thought.
Been sat by myself only to have a good friend say she'd been here for an hour downstairs.

Hilarious.

P.S. These diamond shoes are too tight and all these Benjamins won't fit in my wallet.

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny, yet upsetting I'm sure. Every time I get a twenty I ask for singles (for ease of carrying a big bill)but then I get a look from the cashier because we don't have public transportation in my city and they probably think I work on a pole, if you catch my drift. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the diamond shoes.

    Spotter tomorrow and damned if my attention span isn't <1 min long today. Gahhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zazzy - These things happen - blame the whole four days off I had after my last lot of exams. Too much Jack, climbing and Call of Duty.

    ABB - I know, I shouldn't bitch given how good I've got things, but y'know when the day starts badly it can really jinx your whole day ;) What's a spotter? Sounds like some kind of sneaky test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whhhhaaaaa? I thought you would have spotters as well! Some schools call them 'bell ringers'. I did a post explaining them last year:

    http://asystoleisstable.blogspot.com/2009/11/mock-anatomy-spotter-about-as-hip-as.html

    If you don't have them at your school then you ought to get off your chair right now and kiss the floor of your institution in gratitude. :)

    ReplyDelete