Wednesday, 2 February 2011

30 Day challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Your views on religion


I know this is a total cop-out, but there is no way I can come up with a comprehensive, well thought-out blog post on my views on religion at this time of night after I've just spent my evening breaking the back of Respiratory Distress Syndrome (suffice it to say, more complicated than I expected).

Can I take a pass on this and I'll come back to it? Maybe I'll do two posts on Saturday or Sunday? I'd like to cover this topic, so I'd like to do it justice.

Short and dirty is, I'm an atheist. But it's a bit more complicated than that. And my personal choices don't nearly encapsulate how I feel about the notion of religion in general or other people's lives or choices.

Like I said, more complex than my brain can handle right now. So I call a Mulligan and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment